Have you ever thought after your death, what will happen to the family members? How will they manage themselves? Who will provide them with financial security? How would they pay for food, clothes, school bags? Is the other partner is financially capable enough to manage the family alone? Would they have to seek government benefits?
A life insurance policy is a cost-effective way to safeguard your loved one in case of your untimely demise. By taking good life insurance, one tends to shift their liability on the insurer, so that the family members will able to manage themselves. Life insurance works as a safety net so that you do not need to worry about their well – being after your demise.
Why Life Insurance?
- It is a safe and secure investment that can provide a source of ongoing income for your financial dependants
- It provides a valuable payout when it’s needed most
- It provides peace of mind
- It will enable your family to keep the assets and lifestyle you work so hard to provide
- Claims are processed quickly by highly trained and experienced managers
Financial security provided by a life insurance policy
Life insurance provides various benefits which include major illness cover, accidental death insurance, etc.
Cover major illness expenditure
A proper life insurance policy will cover expenditure costs in major diseases such as heart stroke, forms of cancer, etc.
Accidental Death Insurance
Life insurance will also cover fatal accidents such as drowning or a car crash etc.