E-commerce in India has grown up by 34% per year since 2009 and is expected that it would reach 3% of total retail sales by 2020. The orders that are placed online per million are estimated to more than double from 5 million in 2013 to almost 12 million by the end of 2016. It is expected that the e-commerce industry would touch $100 billion by 2020 with the astounding growth in e-retail and m-retail.
The e-commerce ecosystem broadly consists of aggregators and comparators; brand retail and marketplaces for smaller vendors. Travel i.e. ticketing and the stay bookings take up one of the largest shares of the e-commerce options that are available.
The features of the e-commerce loan are:
- There is a 100% Online Process.
- The Loan amount can be Up to 100 lacs.
- The sellers are listed to the e-Tailer and can avail loan amount ranging from 1 lac to 100 lacs.
- There is Instant approval.
- There is no need for collateral.
- There is no need to provide any Guarantors or give any collateral to avail Seller Finance Loans.
- The foreclosure charges are nil
- The person can choose to foreclose a loan anytime during the loan tenor without any charges.
- There have Pre-approved offers.
However, the benefits of online seller finance are which the vendor should consider are:
- A person can Apply for it Anywhere, Anytime
A person can apply for the Online Seller Finance either from home or office. All a person needs is a computer system or a smartphone with an internet connection.
- Ideal for Expanding Your E-Business.
- Flexible Repayment Terms
Where banks and NFBCs have monthly EMIs, Online Seller Finance allows a customer to repay on a fortnightly basis. This way, the customer doesn’t feel burdened by hefty installments at the end of the month and thus they can manage its cash flows as per your business requirement.
- Zero Collateral
Online Seller Finance is insecure in nature and thus the customer who opts for online seller finance is not required to pledge any assets to secure a working capital loan. The person can focus on building its online business free of anxiety.
However, Loans, as well as other financing options, can differ substantially and at the same time, the interest of a loan is not the only factor that is to be considered.
Also applying through FinBucket would provide the vendor with more benefits like customized and flexible solutions and that the line of business can increase as the company grows.
Related Article- E-Commerce loan or Online Seller Finance guide