Join Hands with FinBucket
- Be Your Own Boss
- Work Flexible Hours
- Get Sales Support
- Just Refer Leads
- Earn Extra
- A Zero Fees
- Earn Big
Become Our Partner
Who is DSA?
DSA is short for Direct Sales Agent. The person known as DSA works as a referral agent. Whether for a bank, NBFC or other financial institution (FI).
A direct selling agent or DSA is a person who works as a referral agent for a bank or NBFC or FI.
In rural areas, DSA’s are referred to as business correspondents.
The work of a DSA involves finding potential clients for the bank he (or she) represents. For this, DSAs will look for people who are looking for a loan. These leads are then referred to the presented bank/NBFC/FI and the loan process gets started.
DSA is the link between the customer and the lender. He is supposed to ensure a basic check is done about the background, right documents are being submitted, as applicable to the guidelines of the loan provider.
The DSA is provided a pay-out for the effort put in. This pay-out is a percentage of the loan amount. And this pay-out is a great way to add to your existing income.
By joining hands with Finbucket.com, you get the liberty to source customers looking for different products, located anywhere in India. With FinBucket, you are able to provide many kinds of Business Loans, easy, quick and hassle-free.
So, what are you waiting for?
Apply for DSA registration today!!!
Start Making Money
To know more about becoming our channel partner and discuss partnership opportunities.
The DSA doesn’t just refer us the potential leads. There are few other things that DSA agents do:
- Procure the loan application from those leads along with the required documents.
- Go through both the application and the documents, to check nothing is missing.
- Give a basic verification of the documents to make sure they are genuine.
- Upload the documents and the application form on our portal.
- Make sure to fill in your DSA code on the portal, so the application can be traced back to you.
How to Become a DSA Agent with FinBucket
How to Refer Clients
- Open your unique Dashboard with your email-ID and password.
- Click on Add New to open New Loan Application Form.
- Select the type of loan required.
- Select mode of Document Collection. It is advisable to procure the documents from the client yourself. Though FinBucket will also do it for you.
- Click on Proceed.
- Fill in the details of the Referral. Occupation type, loan amount, etc.
- Based on this, EMI options will open up. Please select the option most suitable for your client.
- Unfinished information, if any, to be filled. And application submitted.
- Supporting documents to be uploaded. We need ID Proof, Address Proof, PAN Card details, Business Registration Proof, Bank Statement, etc.
- Within 4-5 days of approval, your lead will get the loan amount transferred to his (or her) bank account. And your payout is transferred to your account, simultaneously.
Benefits of Becoming a DSA
- Earn an additional income.
- Start with zero investment.
- Become an entrepreneur. Start and run your business with minimal cost and risk.
- Flexible working hours to choose. In case, initially, you want to work part-time, you have the option.
- Higher education is not compulsory.
- Flexible earning opportunities to avail.
- You can establish a business in partnership with a spouse or family member.
- Become Self-employed.
- You can work alone or hire a team to go big.
- No discrimination of Gender, Age or Disability.
- Social and personal recognition.
Benefits of Becoming a DSA with FinBucket
FinBucket is driven by a commitment to build trust and an opportunity for self-employment. We are well aware that our objectives and goals would be accomplished by being all-inclusive. We know that no business grows by working alone, in solo. We enjoy working with diverse kinds of people and gain knowledge. By partnering with FinBucket, you shall have the ease of growing Simplicity and Honesty.
- Earn Best Business Payout in terms of commissions.
- Your Goals will pressurize you. Not us.
- No time constraints.
- Be your own boss.
- Pursue your job or business. And be an Associate.
- No Deposit or Investment required.
- Just refer the lead – Last mile will be completed by FinBucket.
- Lucrative payouts. And get incentives too.
- You earn additional income. The amount you earn will vary from loan to loan.
- You can be a Real Estate Agent, Chartered Accountant, Insurance Agent or Mutual Fund Agent too. Whatever your current occupation is.
- Get professional assistance from a team in Sales & Marketing. Without needing to hire one.
- Recognition as a channel partner of a company providing loans nation-wide.
- Get access to a wide range of loan products.
- Opportunity to establish new contacts that can be a source of income for lifetime.
- Become a part of a promising and high-potential finance products industry.
- 500+ Loan DSA Connected to Us.
Frequently Asked Questions
(a) PAN Card,
(b) Bank Details (A/C Number, IFSC Code),
(c) GSTIN details (if applicable).
You will be updated on the latest regulations.
With our solid support system to back you up, you may also be able to take some time off. Whether for leisure or work.
And, not to forget, the earning on the total disbursement value of the loan availed by a client that you have sourced or referred.