- Procedure for Direct Selling Agent Agreement:
- Complete our Simple Form Online
- Choose E-Stamping and Delivery Option
- Direct selling agent agreement prepared
- Home Delivery/Download Document
- Your work is Completed Congratulations.
- Uses of DSA Agreement:
- Advantages of Direct Selling
- Benefits for the DSA:
- Benefits for the Consumers:
- Benefits to the Bank/Financial Institution:
- Benefits for the Economy and State:
- Benefits for the Society:
A Legal Agreement written between a Bank and an Agent authorized to sell the services of a Bank/ Financial institution is a DSA Agreement.
It comprises details about the appointment, rights and answerability, and all terms and conditions related to the services of a Direct Selling Agent (DSA) certified by a Bank/ Financial institution to sell or distribute its products/services within the specified jurisdictional areas on its behalf.
Procedure for Direct Selling Agent Agreement:
Fill up your details in our simple application form.
We design and provide you with the Direct Selling Agent Agreement.
You can either get home delivery or download the document.
Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Govt of India in its latest multi-level marketing (MLM) guidelines issued on September 9, 2016, written that a Legal Agreement is a must between company and agent.
The lower section provides Knowledge about the Procedure For Direct Delling Agent Agreement, to help direct selling Agents located all across India. Professionals of our famous Law firm Legalraasta.com, also offer efficient services for making various legal documents needed by companies, firms, and organizations active in various economic fields in entire India.
Uses of DSA Agreement:
- DSA Agreement can be beneficial for both the bank and DSA agent as it included all the information about the arrangement made between the Bank/Financial institution and agent for doing business in the future.
- No party can violate any of the rules written in the agreement doing so will lead to a termination of the agreement.
- One of the most important aspects of the DSA agreement is that DSA can use the trademark of the Bank/Financial institution but this is limited to some extent defined by the Bank/Financial institution in the DSA agreement.
- DSA Agreement comprises all the information about the commission or compensation to be provided to the DSA on completing sales clearly.
As reported by the multi-level marketing (MLM) protocol, every Direct Selling Entity must assassinate a wisely written DSA Agreement conflicting with the manner designated in Section 10 of the Indian Contract Act of 1872, to enable a direct selling agent. generally, the entire procedure for finalizing a direct selling agent agreement covers the processes of drafting the agreement, receiving consent and signatures of the DSA being authorized by a bank, and authentication of the mutually agreed DSA agreement.
Advantages of Direct Selling
Direct selling, unique method beneficial from all sides
Benefits for the DSA:
- DSA can create and run his own business at minimum cost/low risk.
- Flexible earning opportunities
- Flexibility to choose working hours
- Can do the partnership in business with spouse or family members.
- Both Part-time and full-time work opportunity is available
- No higher education qualification is required.
- Meaningful training and support from companies.
- Large range of Services available.
- Social contact and personal recognition.
Benefits for the Consumers:
- Opportunity to choose from a variety of products and test the services.
- Additional protection is to withdraw the purchase within a given period.
- DSA is in direct contact.
- guarantee and after-sales services.
- Flexible buying hours.
Benefits to the Bank/Financial Institution:
- The good method to get into the new market with comparably low cost, especially providing unique products or services
- No need for high capital investment.
- No prior business experience is required.
- The requirement for special educated works is not necessary
- Sufficient in acquiring the initial interest and attention of prospects- a personal touch
- Unique competitive strategy.
- No need for advertising
Benefits for the Economy and State:
- Open new earning opportunities and a boom to an economy.
- Creates a channel of distribution away from large retail distribution unities.
- Creates micro-enterprises
- Introduces self-employment
- Develops entrepreneurship.
- Contribute to national economic welfare
Benefits for the Society:
- Self-employment opportunities.
- No gender, age, and disability discrimination.
- Offers alternatives to large outlets.