Who are Bank DSA’s?
Bank DSA’s (direct selling Agents) are the one who connects an individual to the loan provider, take care of the needed documentation for Loan Application forms, do fundamental check for application and ensure that the submitted documents are by the guidelines of the loan provider.
What Bank DSA Do?
Bank DSAs get hold of loan Applications, Mutual fund Applications, Insurance Applications, along with necessary documents from individuals and do primary checks for the application. Bank DSA have to make sure that the submitted applications are as per the prescribed format with the necessary documentation from the client’s end.thereafter they just need to submit all the necessary documents for loan Applications, Insurance Applications, Mutual fund Applications on our online portal at Finbucket.com with their provided unique DSA code.
Advantages of Becoming a bank DSA
Becoming a DSA has many advantages in itself, To bring business to the banks, DSA gets some percentage as a commission on the amount of loan. whether you are a working professional, Self-employed, Housewife, and want to earn some extra so becoming a bank DSA can be a good option for you.
Become a Loan DSA, Insurance Agent & Mutual Fund Distributor at Zero Fees at Finbucket.com
The following are the benefits for BANK DSA:
- Earn impressive business payouts as commission.
- Just Refer Loan Leads – the Last Mile will be done by FinBucket.com
- Be Your Own Boss
- Be a part of a high-potential and auspicious financial industry.
- Bring prospects having financial requirements and get the best payout.
- As per the agreement when you enter with Finbucket, you can easily pursue your own job or business while working as a DSA with us.
- Do not require investing any deposit to become a Loan DSA with Finbucket
- Just have to pass the referral lead to us and the rest of the work will be done by Finbucket.
- Get the freedom to establish new professional contacts which will prove fruitful in earning a life-long income.
- Associated with all the partner banks and NBFCs of Finbucket by joining us as Loan DSA.
- Can work on flexible hours
- Get to earn fruitful slab-wise incentives.
Get your bank DSA registration with us now!
We are open to DSA registration for Personal Loan, Home Loan, Business Loan, and many more loan products. Our ambition is to reach all the DSAs across India and provide the leads for all registered Banks
Today, we are the biggest financial distributor in India, has partnered with some of the financial Leaders in India.
We are looking for working professionals and Self Employed like Real Estate Agents, Chartered Accountants, Insurance Agents, etc. who have prospects having financial requirements.
Reach – 50+ cities in India.
Network – 40+ Banks and NBFC’s.
Fulfillment –100+ crores of loan disbursed every month.
Core Products – Secured and Unsecured Loans.
Payout – Best in the Market.
Our USP – India’s Largest Loan Distribution Company.
The process of DSA Registration:
- Please submit your online application on our website Finbucket.com.
- Please make the necessary payment.
- On successful payment, we will contact you and will collect the necessary documents.
- After submission of documents, our legal team will initiate proper due diligence, CIBIL check.
- When we will receive a clear report, we will deliver the DSA registration agreement with proper stamp duty.
- Complete and properly stamped and signed agreement, we will issue the DSA code for you.
- On getting DSA Code you may start login Loan files and cases to us.
According to the guidelines, Every Direct Selling Agent shall execute a contract agreement call DSA Agreement, whether directly or indirectly, with Direct Sellers before enrollment, which shall be provided in a manner consistent with Section 10 of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 and shall be provided in written & describing the material terms of participation.
Now that LATEST MLM GUIDELINES states that there should be written an agreement between Bank and agent, every Direct Selling Company must start doing it to operate legally and to comply with the latest MLM Guidelines.
Click HERE to read the Guidelines on the website of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs.