- Reasons to choose SBI Credit Cards
- Lower Interest Rates
- Utility bill payments
- Insurance facility
- Easy access to cash
- Regular updates
- Add-on Cards
- Upgrade of credit cards
- Card replacement
- Range of SBI credit cards
- SBI Card ELITE
- Doctor’s SBI Card (In association with IMA)
- SBI Card PRIME
- Tata Platinum Cards
- Simply CLICK SBI Card
- SBI Card Unnati
- BPCL SBI Card
- AIR India SBI Platinum Card
The State Bank of India offers different kinds of credit cards catering to the needs of a variety of customers. SBI Card carries out the responsibility of issuing credit cards, which offer a multitude of benefits and perks. You can earn while spending for all the expenses by receiving reward points. SBI Card is one of the most reliable credit card providers. It offers you a host of reasons to choose SBI Credit Cards amongst its competitors in the market.
Reasons to choose SBI Credit Cards
SBI Card provides a number of benefits to its customers. They are as follows
Lower Interest Rates
You have an option to transfer your existent bills from whichever credit card you are using to the SBI credit card. This allows you to pay lower interest rates to fulfill the payment of your transactions. Apart from it, SBI credit cards charge reasonable interest rates in order to ensure convenience to customers.
Utility bill payments
SBI credit card helps you in making payments for your basic needs very easily. It facilitates you in making utility bill payments for necessities such as electricity, water, telephone etc. in a simplified manner. The features it provides include Auto Bill Pay, Register and Pay, Pay Fast, Top-up and Recharge and Visa Bill Pay.
SBI credit cards provide you the facility of availing 3 different kinds of insurances along with your credit card. Insurances protect you from facing difficulties at the trying times in life. The insurances range from health, accident, card protection and motor insurance.
Easy access to cash
You can get access to hard currency using your SBI credit card anywhere across the world using the ATM facility. This ensures that you are not deprived of cash at the needful times.
You can remain aware of the details regarding your account with SBI Card at all times. In order to stay updated, you can download the SBI Card app or get regular updates via SMS.
SBI credit cards facilitates you to avail add-on credit cards facility for your close family members such as spouse and children. The facility of add-on is absolutely free of cost.
Upgrade of credit cards
SBI Card allows you to update your credit card to others based on your existent needs. This allows the customers to avail better rewards and offers.
They can be used to make payments throughout the world. It is widely used in India across a huge number of places. Therefore, the acceptability rate is very high.
They offer a wide range of rewards to its customers that range from gift vouchers and discounts on outlets like restaurants and shops. A variety of credit cards also ensure you waiver of fuel surcharges. Another feature of them is to provide its customers with hefty cashbacks on making payments for transactions.
SBI Card provides you the facility of replacing your credit cards round the clock. You can also approach them by contacting them on their helpline number to receive a replacement in case you lose one. The helpline numbers are 1860 180 1290 and 1800 180 1290.
Range of SBI credit cards
Since the customers of SBI Card are from all rungs of society, it provides a variety of credit cards. You can select one based your needs and necessities from SBI Card.
SBI Card ELITE
This is placed under the category of Lifestyle Cards. SBI Card Elite provides its customers rewards in the areas of
- Booking for free movie tickets worth INR 6,000 per year.
- Dining at restaurants.
- Grocery purchases.
- oncierge services such as gift delivery and discounted holiday packages.
Doctor’s SBI Card (In association with IMA)
It falls under the class of Lifestyle Cards. The features of the Doctor’s SBI Card are the following
- It is the only credit card to be associated with IMA (Indian Medical Association).
- Offers Doctors to avail professional indemnity insurance cover worth INR 10 Lakhs.
- Awards 5 times more Reward Points to the Doctors on making purchases of medical supplies and travel bookings.
- Gives 8 complimentary visits per year to the domestic airport lounges.
- Another feature is that it offers fuel surcharge waiver to the tune of 1%.
SBI Card PRIME
SBI Card PRIME is placed under the group of Reward Cards. This card offers the customer with a number of rewards for making payments through the means of the credit card. The features of the card are as mentioned below
- Rewards customers with 20 Reward Points per the payment of INR 100. This offer is valid on utility bill payments.
- Provides welcome gift vouchers worth INR 3,000 on brands such as Bata, Hush Puppies and Pantaloons.
- Also provides benefits such as waiver of renewal fees on annual spending of INR 3 Lakhs.
- Rewards complimentary visits to international and domestic lounges.
Tata Platinum Cards
Tata Platinum Cards bestows upon you with rewards for making transactions through the credit card. Hence, it is placed under the purview of Reward Cards. The features of it are as follows
- Welcome vouchers worth INR 3,000 on popular brands like Bata, Hush Puppies and Westside.
- Gifts with 5% cashback for spending on TATA products.
- Awards Reward Points on making payment for groceries and dining at restaurants.
- In addition, it provides you with anniversary gifts for the association with the credit card.
Simply CLICK SBI Card
The purpose of SimplyCLICK SBI Card is to cater to the customers who wish to get discounts for shopping. Therefore, it comes under the category of Shopping Cards. Features of the credit card are as follows
- It awards you with welcome gift vouchers worth INR 500.
- Augurs your capability of earning more Reward Points by shopping through online stores.
- Provides you with waiver of 1% fuel surcharges on transactions between INR 500 and INR 3000.
SBI Card Unnati
For indulging in shopping and getting rewards out of it, SBI Card Unnati is one of the best credit cards to hold. The features are mentioned below
- Zero card fee for the period of first 4 years.
- Gifts you with a cashback of INR 500 for making payment to the tune of INR 50,000 or more per year.
- Furthermore, it provides you with 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
BPCL SBI Card
You are entitled to get privilege on traveling and fuel with the use of BPCL SBI Card. As a result, the class under which this credit card falls is Travel and Fuel Cards. It offers you with the benefits stated as follows
- 25% cashback and 13 times more Reward Points for fuel purchases at BPCL petrol pumps.
- Rewards you with 2,000 activation bonus reward points worth INR 500 as a joining gift.
- Provides 5 times the reward points for grocery, dining and movie purchases.
AIR India SBI Platinum Card
This card is meant to gift rewards for making purchases of Air India tickets. It falls under the purview of Travel and Fuel Cards. Air India SBI Platinum Card comes along with certain features.
- The credit card gifts you with 5,000 Reward Points as a welcome gift.
- In addition, 15,000 bonus Reward Points annually.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver across all valid petrol pumps.
- Provides with complimentary visa launch access.