- About ICICI credit card
- Types of ICICI Credit Cards
- Tracking ICICI Credit Card Application Status
- Using Air Waybill number
- Using offline-means
- Using One-Time-Password (OTP)
- On the website
- ICICI Bank credit card tracking by date of birth
- Tips to keep your ICICI bank credit card safe
- Use your credit card on trusted sites only
- Don’t save your credit card number
- Put your signature on the back of your credit card
- Be aware of phishing scams
- Frequently Asked Questions
About ICICI credit card
The applicants receive an Application Reference Number and an Application Form Number on applying for an ICICI Credit Card. ICICI Bank provides its customers with the service of tracking their credit card application status during the process is incumbent. The service is provided irrespective of the credit card you choose. The tracking of ICICI Credit Card Application Status can be done either through online or offline means.
Types of ICICI Credit Cards
On clicking the buttons under the above options, you shall receive your Credit Card Application Status details. The status can be one of the following
- ‘In progress’
- ‘On hold‘
- ‘No records found’
The status ‘Disapproved’ indicates the rejection of the Application. This happens due to the Applicant being unable to meet the eligibility criteria. They are set as per the norms of the bank. For any information related to this, the applicants can contact the ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care.
- The status ‘Approved’ indicates the approval of your credit card application. It means that the credit card shall reach you shortly within one or two working days.
- ‘Disapproved’ status will be shown because your application could be rejected due to various reasons. Each bank has some criteria, based on which they either approve or disapprove an application. You will be intimated in case of disapproval. For more details about the same, you can call the ICICI customer care number given below.
- The status ‘In progress’ means that the Bank is still in the process of working upon your ICICI Credit Card Application.
- When your ICICI Credit Card Application is put ‘On hold’ due to the lack of necessary documents or due to the failure of document verification, the status exhibits ‘On hold’. ICICI Bank is going to contact you soon for a discussion on this.
- If the status shows ‘Dispatched’, you can expect the credit card arrival within two or three working days. An SMS is sent to the Applicant highlighting the details of the delivery and the expected time. The Applicants must receive the Credit Card themselves on delivery. On arrival of the credit card, it is incumbent upon you to produce original identity proof for the handling of the credit card to you.
- ‘No records found’ generally indicates the filling of wrong information in the applicable boxes. You can contact the ICICI Bank Customer Care in case the problem persists even after filling in the appropriate information.
Tracking ICICI Credit Card Application Status
With access to your online system, you can easily track the ICICI Credit Card Application Status. The following method is user-friendly and does not take much time. There are 3 simple ways to track ICICI application status:
- Air Waybill number
- Offline means
- Using OTP
- On the website using the application number
- Checking status using the date of birth
Using Air Waybill number
Once your credit card application is approved, you will get a letter with the Air Waybill number on it. Using this, you can track your credit card application status.
- For this, you need to visit the ICICI bank’s official website and select ‘Track your credit card’.
- Then, a new page will open where you have to enter your Air Waybill number.
- Once the number is verified, you can track your credit card location and when will it reach you.
You have 2 options to check your application status offline. These are:
- Calling the credit card customer care number
- Walk-in to the nearest ICICI Bank branch
Customer care number
You can call this number from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and the executives will let you know your ICICI bank credit card status right away. Each region have different numbers allocated to them and these are mentioned below:
|ICICI customer care numbers||ICICI customer care numbers|
|Andhra Pradesh: 7306667777||Jharkhand: 8102667777|
|Ahmedabad: 07933667777/ 07944455000||Karnataka: 8088667777|
|Assam: 9864667777||Kerala: 9020667777|
|Bangalore: 08033667777||Kolkata: 03333667777/ 03344455000|
|Bhopal: 07553366777||Lucknow: 05223366777/ 05224445500|
|Bhubaneshwar: 06743366777||Madhya Pradesh: 9098667777|
|Bihar: 8102667777||Maharashtra: 9021667777|
|Chandigarh: 01723366777||Mumbai: 02233667777/ 02244455000|
|Chattisgarh: 9098667777||Orissa: 9692667777|
|Chennai: 04433667777||Panaji: 08323366777|
|Dehradun: 01353366777||Patna: 06123366777|
|Delhi: 0113366777||Punjab: 7307667777|
|Ernakulam: 04843366777||Raipur: 07713366777|
|Goa: 902166777||Rajasthan: 7877667777|
|Gujarat: 8000667777||Ranchi: 06513344339|
|Gurgaon: 01243366777||Shimla: 01773366777|
|Haryana: 9017667777||Tamil Nadu: 7305667777|
|Himachal Pradesh: 9817667777||Telangana: 7306667777|
|Hyderabad: 04033667777||Uttar Pradesh: 8081667777|
|Jaipur: 01413366777/ 01414445500||Uttarakhand: 8081667777|
|Jammu & Kashmir: 9018667777||West Bengal: 8101667777|
Walk-in to the nearest ICICI bank branch
You just need your e-reference number, application form number, and date of birth. After providing these details, the bank’s executives will help you track the credit card application status immediately.
Using One-Time-Password (OTP)
For this, you just need to enter your registered phone number, date of birth, and the OTP sent to your phone. It is a convenient method as you don’t have to carry your application number. And if you don’t remember your application number then this is one of the many ways to go about it.
On the website
- Visit the ‘ICICI Bank Loans’ website.
- On the top right corner, click on ‘Track my Application’.
- Further, a new page will open up where you can track your application status.
- You can either track the status using your Application Number or your Date of birth.
- Fill the relevant details under one of the 2 options.
- If you enter your date of birth, you are going to receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Then enter the OTP.
- Click on ‘Continue’.
ICICI Bank credit card tracking by date of birth
- For this, you can either download the official ICICI app or go to their website.
- Then, select ‘Track your application’ from it.
- Finally, enter your date of birth and submit it.
Doing this, you will get to know the status of your ICICI credit card application status to be processed/approved/rejected/despatched.
Tips to keep your ICICI bank credit card safe
Use your credit card on trusted sites only
You should only use your credit card on the websites that have HTTS and not HTTP. The additional ‘S’ stands for secure. In addition to this, some sites have a lock on the left side of the URL-tab. This implies that the site you have visited has additional security features. We advise you to be aware of this.
Don’t save your credit card number
You have the option to save your credit card number on several sites these days. We highly recommend that you don’t save your credit card number on any site. The hackers now need just your CVV number and they can carry out multiple transactions using your credit card.
Put your signature on the back of your credit card
In case any customer loses their credit card, anyone can start making transactions using it and sign their name on the receipt as well as the credit card. To avoid this, we recommend that you sign the back of your credit card as soon as you receive it.
Be aware of phishing scams
Hackers use this scheme to lure you using email offers and ask for your credit card details for some reward/benefit. Once you fall for this, the hackers might start making a transaction using your credit card. We are here to warn you about such schemes.