Sports car- ah, the much-revered car!!! where only the elites have them, purchasing a sports car is always a one time dream for everyone. Purchasing a sports car is just a matter of spending a lump sum and just eye-closed with not a thought of practicalities. It’s just all about the thrill of speed and adventure. So if you are planning to purchase one, also start researching for sports car insurance.
Where these cars perform exceptionally well, and the company is pricing high for these factors only, their maintenance or repairs are pocket draining. Damage to a single part of a sports car will cost lacks.
But, but, but… even these cars can be insured which cares for all the unexpected or unplanned expenses. After splashing out for your dream car, now it turns to think about sports car insurance.
Let’s first get some knowledge about famous sports cars in India
- Ford Mustang GT- costs approx. 65 lacks. It’s the top of the cars with a V8 engine. Powered by a 5.0 liter, naturally aspirated v8 motor, that produces 401PS power and 515nm torque.
- Nissan GT-R– costs 1.99 crores. Popularly known as Godzilla.
- Mercedes AMG GT-S– costs 2.40 crores. It features 2 turbochargers packed between 2 cylinders pack of the V8 engine for efficiency.
- Mercedes AMG C 63 S- costs 1.30 crores. It’s the jet of the straight line with awesome handling.
- Aston Martin DB11– costs 4.27 crores. It has a 5.2-liter, twin-turbo V12 engine that makes 608PS of power and 700Nm of torque.
- Lamborghini Huracan Spyder- costs rupees 3.89 crores. It sports a removable soft-top that can be deployed or retracted in just 17 seconds at speeds of up to 50kmph.
- Ferrari 488 GTB- costs 3.88 crores. This 3.9-liter, flat-plane crank, turbocharged, 90-degree V8 engine makes 670PS of power and 760 Nm of torque. Paired to a seven-speed, dual-clutch transmission, the car sends its power to the rear wheels and helps it go from 0-100kmph in three seconds flat.
Huh..!! That’s really imaginary.
Ensuring these sports cars
Top Indian Insurance Companies provides sports car insurance for these giants. So you don’t need to worry more if you are an owner of one. Top insurers have bifurcated cars in categories sedan, hatchback, sports, and more. Since the price and repair of these giants are high, their insurance also asks for a high premium. since sports cars lie in the category of top cars, their insurance coverage is also huge.
At the time of ensuring your sports car, the insurance provider considers the price of the car, expenses for repairs that might occur, make and model of the car, and hence fixes the premium for insurance. Also, the risks are high, they check the vehicle for necessary safety equipment and ensure that the car has them all.
Things to consider while ensuring your sports car
- Ensure that your sports car insurance covers your giant under all conditions.
- Compare all the quotes of insurers, then select the one which suits your queen the most.
- Try getting your car insured from the company from where you have bought other insurances so that you can bargain and negotiate the premium amount.
Covers you must check in your sports car Insurance
Sports car insurance must require to be a comprehensive one. You have spent a lot on getting this magnificent machine, so skip the protection of this machine.
- Vandalism – some unscrupulous hooligans can try to run a key down at night as your car is precious.
- Soft roof damage – if you have got one with a soft roof, ensure it is covered. It’s the main target of thieves or vandals.
- Modifications – if you have got your car modified, ask your insurer for cover for that mods too during an accident.
- Overseas cover – if you dream of flying your baby through the expressways of LA or Summerton, check whether your policy covers for overseas too.
Related Topic: Zero-Dep Car insurance policy