Get the best rates Cancer Insurance
What is cancer insurance and why do you need it?
Cancer is one of the fastest growing chronic diseases. It does not matter on which stage it is diagnosed, mentioning the disease is sufficient to stress out an individual. In this fast evolving world, we are putting ourselves on a greater risk of catching a major health trouble. Early stages of cancer are easy to cure and with an efficient cancer Insurance Plan, a policyholder can use the greatest technologies and treatment to fight the disease as soon as possible. It is to make note that only having a health insurance is not enough to secure a policyholder against the tremendous expense of cancer.
Most common types of cancer
- Breast cancer: cancer that forms in the cells of the breasts.
- Prostate cancer: cancer that forms in the cells of the breasts.
- Basal cell cancer: cancer that forms in the cells of the breasts.
- Melanoma: cancer that forms in the cells of the breasts.
- Colon cancer: cancer that forms in the cells of the breasts.
- Lung Cancer: cancer that forms in the cells of the breasts.
- Leukemia: cancer that forms in the cells of the breasts.
- Lymphoma: cancer that forms in the cells of the breasts.
Benefits of having a cancer insurance policy
- Mostly all the stages of cancer are covered
- For policies over a certain amount, premium discounts are available
- The coverage of insurance is not ceased after the first diagnosis
- The sum assured increases by a pre-specified amount if no claim is made in a year.
- On cancer diagnosis, lumpsum is paid out.
Things to know before buying a Cancer Insurance Policy
There are a number of Cancer Insurance Plans which you can compare on FinBucket as per your requirements and stage of your disease. Mostly all insurance companies propose Critical Illness Plans that covers for chronic disease like cancer, even at the advanced stage. FinBucket suggests that the best comprehensive plans help you to add on your insurance plans for the Critical illness of various kinds and it will be more affordable if you choose wisely with the help of FinBucket. The top-up facility can be used by the policyholders in their foundation Insurance policy plan if they have a medical history of some critical illness, otherwise, the critical illness insurance policy can be opted separately when needed.
Documents required to apply for insurance:
After you select your suitable policy, These are the documents you will be requiring to move further in the process:
Age proof – Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, PAN Card, Aadhar Card, which supports one’s citizenship.
Identity proof – Any one of Birth Certificate, 10th or 12th mark sheet, Passport, Voter ID, Driving License, etc
Address proof – Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Telephone Bill, Passport, on which permanent address is clearly mentioned.
Some plans require a recent medical check-up report usually in the case of elder people above the age of 45 years to ensure that the candidate does not suffer from any chronic illness.
Passport Size Photo – to have a record of the candidate’s identity for future references.
Why choose FinBucket for your insurance?
At FinBucket, we offer you unbiased advice to take care of your health-related needs. FinBucket works according to the norms for accurate and dependable cancer insurance comparison With the free quotes provided, compare different Cancer Insurance at zero cost on FinBucket.
Tie-ups with highly reputed leading brands in India.
Buy cancer insurance within minutes by filling up the online form. Most of the plans are available online and you can get your policy instantly by making an online payment.