Aadhaar Centers in Banglore
Aadhaar Center in Banglore
- The government of India has established various Aadhaar centers in the different parts of the country to facilitate the process to get an Aadhaar card.
- There are various Aadhaar enrollment centers in every state.
- To make Aadhaar enrolment easy for a large number of people living in Banglore, the UIDAI has established many centers in Bangalore itself.
If you want to apply for personal loan, home loan, mutual funds, and credit card, you can go with FinBucket.
List of Aadhaar Center in Banglore
Given below is the list of various Aadhaar centers in Banglore
|Name of Agency||Address of the center|
|Karnataka Bank||Karnataka Bank, Bangalore Rural, Hoskote, Karnataka- 562114|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd, Near bus stand, Vijayapura, Bangalore Rural, Devanahalli, Vijayapura, Amanikere, Karnataka-562135|
|ICICI Bank Ltd.||ICICI Bank, Shankar Building, BB Road Bangalore Rural, Devanahalli, Karnataka- 562110|
|Andhra Bank||Andhra Bank, 121-13/3T. Mariyappa Road, 1st Block Jayanagar, Bangalore South, Karnataka- 560011|
|Andhra Bank||Andhra Bank, Old Madras Road, K.R. Pura,, Bangalore North, Karnataka- 560036|
|Karur Vysya Bank||KVB, Thubarahalli, Bangalore North, Karnataka- 560066|
|Department of Posts, Karnataka Circle||DBL, Doddabelavangala, Bangalore Rural, Doddaballapur, Karnataka- 561204|
|Bank of India||Bank of India, Bangalore South, Jayanagar 4th Block, Karnataka- 560011|
|BNK Capital Markets Ltd.||Syndicate Bank, V Ward, Shenigara Peth, Opp. Soundarya Mahal Theatre Bangalore Rural, Doddaballapur, Karnataka- 561203|
|Andhra Bank||Andhra Bank, Indiranagar CMH Road, Bangalore North, Karnataka- 560038|
|Bank of India||Bank of India, Bangalore North, Karnataka- 560009|
Other Aadhaar Center in Banglore
- BWSSB Building, Next to Ammani College, 18th Cross, Bangalore North, Karnataka – 560003
- BBMP Building, Seva Kendra M KK Road, 5th Main Road, Malleswaram, Next to ICICI Bank, Bangalore North, Karnataka – 560003
- BBMP Office, Ground Floor, Ward No 36, Nethaji Circle, Bangalore North, Karnataka – 560054
- BDA Shopping Complex, Nagarbhavi, Bangalore North, Karnataka – 560072
- City Central Library, 1st Main Road, RT Nagar, Bangalore North, Karnataka – 560032
- BMP Complex, Next to RTO Building, Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore North, Karnataka – 560010
- Near Masjid, 3rd Main, 44th Cross, Rajaji Nagar, 4th Block, Bangalore North, Karnataka – 560010
- BESCOM Building, 9th Main Road, Pillanna Garden Venkateswara Nagar, Bangalore North, Karnataka – 560045
- BDA Shopping Complex, Govindaraj Nagar, Vijayanagar, Bangalore North, Karnataka – 560040
- BBMP Building, 8th Cross, Lower Palace Orchards, Vyalikaval Tank Ground, Sadashivnagar, Bangalore North, Karnataka – 560003
- BMP Complex, Near Market, RTO Building, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore North, Karnataka – 560022
Aadhaar Card as an Identity
- Aadhaar is the 12 digits unique identification number which is issued by UIDAI to the citizens of India.
- The UIDAI has established many Aadhaar centers in every state for the purpose to issue Aadhaar card.
- This identification system is being followed by Indians.
- It helps in receiving the direct benefits of welfare schemes of government.
- The purpose of Unique Identification Authority of India is to make the Aadhaar process easy.
- Furthermore, many Aadhaar centers have been established in the country and
- At the Aadhaar centers, the biometric information such as photographs, iris scan, as well as fingerprints of individuals are collected in addition the residential details of every person living in India is maintained.
- The data collected and stored in a centralized database system called “Central Identities Data Repository”.
- UIDAI assigned aadhaar number to every individual who applied for registration.
Aadhaar Card: Overview
Aadhaar card link with mobile