Aadhaar card password plays an important role as it protects the Aadhar card or e-Aadhar into a PDF form. e-Aadhaar is a PDF file that is protected with the password and it contains 8 digit character.
Therefore, Aadhaar is a relevant electronic document that contains a 12 digit Unique Identification Number which is provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India.
Further, some the password of Aadhaar card has 8 digits which are a combination of first 4 letters of your name which is mentioned in Aadhaar, the password it is written in capital letters, on the other hand, the last four-letter belongs to your year of birth. Few examples of password format for e-Aadhaar are given below:
The applicant name is RAHUL GAUR
Year of birth is 1993
Then the password of e-Aadhaar will be RAHU1993
The name of the applicant is SHEKHAR MANUAL
Year of birth is 1994
The password of e-Aadhaar will be SHEK1994
Why is the password required?
Aadhaar card password plays an important role as it protects the information given by you. e-Aadhaar is always in a PDF form that is secured with the help of the password and this increases the security of the document.
Most of all PDF is generally considered a safe digital file format which cannot be changed by anyone and the password is always the first four-letter of the applicant (written in capital letter) and the last 4 digits will be the birth year of an applicant as mentioned above or it can be simply your Aadhaar card password.
Steps to download and print e-Aadhaar
Whenever you need to download your e-Aadhaar the same cannot be open or download without entering the password.
The Aadhaar card password is all for security purposes.
Most noteworthy the individual will always need the password to open or download the e-Aadhaar.
The file of e-Aadhar is a document that is available in the format of PDF.
In conclusion, to download or print your e-Aadhaar you can follow the steps given below:
Personal details section
In the section of personal details the first thing which applicant need to do is select either of the options:
I have an enrollment ID (EID)
- You get the time and date stamp from the acknowledgment slip which you received at the time of registration,
- Also, you need to submit the 14 digit number of enrollment ID with date and stamp if you select the enrollment ID
Provide your Aadhaar number and other required details if you choose Aadhaar. Therefore, if you select Aadhaar then you need to submit your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
Make sure you will select the especially relevant option of details you have.
- You have to mention your full name which you mentioned at the time of the registration of your Aadhaar card.
- In the next step, you have to mention the Pin code of your postal address.
- Enter the image text which is shown at the displayed row above.
- Provide your registered mobile number
- Mention “OTP” One Time Password
- You will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Mention that OTP on the screen and click “Submit”.
Download your e-Aadhaar
- After submitting the OTP you can download your e-Aadhaar. Therefore, you need to click on the “Validate and Download” tab.
- A PDF file which will be present to you will be the file of your e-Aadhaar.
How to open the e-Aadhaar card PDF after downloading?
As we already know that the e-Aadhaar card PDF file cannot be open without the password and the same is for the downloading process. Furthermore, it cannot be download without submitting the password. Two ways to open the e-Aadhaar PDF file:
- Enter the Pin code of your postal address.
- The password for your Aadhaar card PDF file.
Benefits of password for the e-Aadhaar card
First of all, if there will be no password then no security will be provided to the information of any individual which may lead to lots of problems, furthersome misuse of the information provided by the citizens.
In addition to the government is it necessary to put a password one-Aadhaar, as a result, to gain the trust of the public to provide them security.
Without a password probably it will become easy to misuse the identity of any person whether to harm the reputation or to commit any crime. A furthersome password is a necessity for e-Aadhar as it keeps it safe and secure.
- The authentication to a proof identity or access approval.
- To protect security and identity, it is essential.
- No one hacks your e-Aadhaar card
- No one can misuse the information given by individuals.
- It provides security to the e-Aadhaar.
Benefits of the e-Aadhaar card
- It is a truly unique document for an individual which link to:
- An individual’s personal profile
- Employment profile, and
- Financial profile
- Helps the authority to collect information on a person’s profile.
- An individual can avail of many government schemes and subsidies.
- It also provides the direct tax benefit transfer
- By linking your Aadhaar with your bank you can avail the benefit of direct tax transfer.
- Monetary benefits of any government scheme directly to the bank.
- Public subsidies and unemployment benefits scheme.
- It includes the domestic benefits scheme.
- The benefit of biometric attendance
- This system is helpful for the office purpose of biometric attendance in the office.
- It is beneficial in checking the late arrival in the office and tell about the absentees.
- This system is most helpful in public offices
- It motivates the officers to maintain discipline.
- Beneficial in the Employee Provident Fund Organisation of India.
- Helpful in finishing the duplication of Ration cards.